Monday, April 18, 2005
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Bravo to every and each one of you!!! You produced great posters advertising our internet classes to the rest of the school.
Here are some representative samples.
posters by Katerina Tsaganou and Aggeliki Nikoli
Favourite Project Topics (ea1)
- Environment 6
- Animals 5
- Music 4
- Hollywood stars 3
- African kids 3
- Solar System 2
- Cars 2
Post a comment and make suggestions about project work. Should all the class work on one topic only, on the two most popular ones or... what else? How do you picture project work?
Animal Diaries: Popular Webpages
- Bunnie the elephant (from Progressive Stories -most of the students thought that the story is exciting, adventurous and funny)
- Travel Buddies (because of the oppotunity for communication it offers)
- Animal Stories (they are interesting!!!)
Thursday, April 07, 2005
After completing three online sessions, you feel a lot more confident with the Web, don’t you? Also, it seems that you have improved the knowledge of yourselves since you have already found out your own learning styles. Well, try to use this knowledge while you are doing homework or studying!!
Now I think it’s time for you to visit the websites of other schools and see what students in other countries do.
So, go to animal diaries .
Then work with your partner and post me a comment about:
• What pages you surfed
• What you liked in them
• If you would like to participate in a project
• The topic of the project you would like to take part in.
Looking forward to reading your comments!!